Zoo Tots 2-4 Year Olds
Curious about the curriculum of Zoo Tots? Check out Why Attend Zoo Tots to learn more about how we plan classes to help our students meet various developmental milestones.
- Session A: 2- & 3-year-olds
10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Session B: 2- & 3-year-olds
11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Session C: 3- & 4-year-olds
12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. (Wed. Only)
Individual Program Prices
- Members: $10 (1 adult/child pair)
- Non-members: $22 (1 adult/child pair)
Bundle Program Prices
Bundles are: (Sept - May), (Sept - Nov), (Dec - Feb)
(Mar - May)
- 3 Month: Members: $27 (1 adult/child pair)
- 3 Month: Non-members: $63 (1 adult/child pair)
- 9 Month: Members: $80 (1 adult/child pair)
- 9 Month: Non-members: $188 (1 adult/child pair)
Program Topics and Dates
Seedlings- This class is all about plants! Zoo Tots Botanists will observe leaves, count flowers, and even meet an animal who pretends to be a plant.
- Sept. 5 & 8
Twinkle toes- This class is all about paws, claws, and hooves! Zoo Tots will use their twinkle toes to learn all about the different kinds of feet in the animal kingdom.
- Oct. 3 & 6
Rainforest Rascals- The rainforest is an amazing place! During this class, we will journey around the world to learn about the plants and animals of the rainforest.
- Nov. 7 & 10
Night & Day- This class is all about animals who are our daytime friends and our nighttime neighbors! Join us as well explore a den, make a sun catcher, and meet an animal friend.
- Dec. 5 & 8
All About Eggs- Birds are not the only animals that lay eggs! Join us as we investigate the many different kinds of eggs from animals all over the world!
- Jan. 2 & 5
Underground Homes- This class is all about the life beneath our feet! Join us as we learn about animals who make their homes underground.
- Jan. 30, Feb. 2
Hootin' & Hollerin'- Roar, whoop, and quack! Life is loud at the Zoo! This class will investigate all of the different ways that animals communicate with one another.
- Mar. 6 & 9
- Learning about birds can be a hoot! This class will include nest making, moving like a bird, and meeting a real life feathery friend.
- Apr. 3 & 6
- You are not the only one who likes to play with toys, the animals at the zoo love to play too! During this class, we will talk all about the ways we make sure the animals here are having fun.
- May 1 & 4